HEY! THANKS FOR CHECKING ME OUT.
My name is Sophia and I am a creative problem-solver, strategic designer and southpaw boxer. Born and based in the Bay Area, I work at Athleta as the lead merchandiser on three apparel categories. I'm passionate about fitness, female empowerment and always having room for dessert. I love a good challenge and look forward to working with you!
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME.
In 2017, I graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Visual Communication Design. I moved to San Francisco and participated in Gap Inc.'s prestigious Rotational Management Program before advancing to my role on Athleta's merchandising team. I also joined the leadership team of Movemeant Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to promoting body-positivity.DOWNLOAD RESUME
While that downloads, here are a few facts to help you get to know me...
- I am devoted to my paper planner.
- I love macaroni and cheese with green peas.
- During my semester abroad in London, I attended 25 different shows. An operatic interpretation of The Importance of Being Earnest was a surprise hit.
- My happy place is my hometown famers market.
- My favorite book of all time is Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice.
- I went skydiving in Swizerland without telling my mom. She has since forgiven me.