HEY! THANKS FOR CHECKING ME OUT.
My name is Sophia and I am a creative thinker and problem solver, team player and self-starter, strategic designer and southpaw boxer. I am currently pursuing my MBA and MS in Design Innovation as part of the interdisciplinary and one-of-a-kind MMM Program at Northwestern University. I never turn down dessert or a good challenge and look forward to working with you!
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME.
In 2017, I graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Visual Communication Design. I moved to San Francisco to participate in Gap Inc.'s prestigious Rotational Management Program before advancing to my role on Athleta's merchandising team, where I managed three Women's apparel categories. I also joined the leadership team of Movemeant Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to promoting body-positivity. In the summer of 2020, I returned to the Midwest to join the MMM Program at Northwestern University and am currently seeking a MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and MS in Design Innovation from the Segal Design Institute at the McCormick School of Engineering.DOWNLOAD RESUME
While that downloads, here are a few facts to help you get to know me...
- I am devoted to my paper planner.
- I love macaroni and cheese with green peas.
- During my semester abroad in London, I attended 25 different shows. An operatic interpretation of The Importance of Being Earnest was a surprise hit.
- My happy place is my hometown farmers market.
- My favorite book of all time is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
- I went skydiving in Switzerland without telling my mom. She has since forgiven me.